Jacob Levenson is a University of Florida student studying abroad during Fall 2017 in Sydney, Australia. To learn more about his program, click here: University of New South Wales – Engineering.
- What is your year and academic concentration?
I am a second year majoring in Materials Science and Engineering, and I will be pursuing a minor in Business Administration.
- Have you traveled abroad before? If so, where and for what purpose?
I have travelled abroad before, but only briefly to Canada.
- Have you studied abroad before? If so, where and what did you study?
I have never studied abroad before.
- Where are you studying abroad and why did you choose to study there?
I am studying abroad at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Sydney, Australia. I chose to study here because I’ve always wanted to visit Australia, and figured studying here would be a great way to understand and experience the culture and natural environment of Australia.
- What are you most looking forward to during your study abroad program?
I look forward to becoming more independent and relying on my instincts, as well as meeting new people and having new experiences.
- What are some of your interests and hobbies?
I enjoy hiking, exploring, playing soccer, listening to music, and photography.
- Anything else you would like us to know about you?
I hope to expand the influence of UF abroad!!