1. The ridiculous amount of coffee shops caters well to the average college students caffeine addiction.
2. The metro system is easier to navigate than RTS.
3. Spaniards love naps just as much as you do.
4. There is no shame in eating appetizers as your main meal.
5. You’ll feel as at home walking through the craziness of La Rambla as you would walking through Turlington.
6. You can sip on a fruity cocktail whenever you want.
7. Air drying clothes takes a little bit of effort out of doing laundry.
8. FCB games get rowdier than Saturdays in the Swamp
9. The architecture is slightly better than what you might find on UF’s campus.
10. You won’t be dying of heat stroke like you would in Gainesville.
11. It’s simply one of the most amazing cities ever.