Rachel Gurevich is a University of Florida student studying abroad for Summer C 2016 in Tel Aviv, Israel. To learn more about her program, click here: Tel Aviv University.
- What is your year and academic concentration?
My major is Finance, with a minor in real estate.
- Have you traveled abroad before? If so, where and for what purpose?
I have traveled before to Israel for a 5 week leadership in the summer of 2012. I also traveled to Italy my senior year of high school as part of learning trip for an art history class.
- Have you studied abroad before? If so, where and what did you study?
I have never studied abroad before.
- Where are you studying abroad and why did you choose to study there?
I am studying abroad in Tel Aviv, Israel this summer. On my previous trip to Israel, I fell in love with the culture and atmosphere of the country. Israel is an amazing combination of history and modern development, and I am so excited to experience life as a student there.
- What are you most looking forward to during your study abroad program?
I am looking most forward to living in Tel Aviv for the summer. Tel Aviv is a city right on the shore of the mediterranean sea and is extremely innovative and advanced. I am excited for all the opportunities of learning and growth that the city and its university will provide for me.
- What are some of your interests and hobbies?
My interests include rock climbing, going on beach trips, and traveling to see the world.