Natalia Castillo is a University of Florida student studying abroad for Summer A 2016 in Brussels, Belgium. To learn more about her program, click here: ISA – Brussels (Business, Communications, & European Politics).
- What is your year and academic concentration?
I am, unfortunately, going into my senior year. I am a political science and international studies double major with a French minor.
- Have you traveled abroad before? If so, where and for what purpose?
I have vacationed in Europe and South America.
- Where are you studying abroad and why did you choose to study there?
I am studying abroad in Brussels, Belgium. I chose this program because of the rich history and political importance that this city has. It is a beautiful nation that is also conveniently in the center of the continent, making travel easy and somewhat less expensive. It is also a perfect opportunity to practice my French!
- What are you most looking forward to during your study abroad program?
I am really looking forward to opportunity to travel this summer. Aside from the travel, I am really excited to have the opportunity get to witness the Security Council convention.
- What are some of your interests and hobbies?
I love to try new things, especially food! I really like to do fun and adventurous things, I actually just went skydiving this past weekend! I also enjoy reading and sketching on rainy days.