Elle Gough is a University of Florida student studying abroad for the Spring 2016 semester in Lyon, France. If you want to learn more about her program, click here: USAC – Lyon (Intensive French).
- What is your year and academic concentration?
I am a sophomore International Studies Major.
- Have you traveled abroad before? If so, where and for what purpose?
The farthest I’ve traveled abroad is Canada for Family Ski Trips (a classic tradition for us!).
- Where are you studying abroad and why did you choose to study there?
This is my first time studying abroad. I’m going to Lyon, France for a language intensive study.
- What are you most looking forward to during your study abroad program?
I’m most looking forward to the people and the culture.
- What are some of your interests and hobbies?
My hobbies are hiking, hammocking, and really anything outdoors.